Sunday, November 16, 2008

What's good fam,

It's your girl Samore. I need you to check out my latest mixtape. R&B vs Hip Hop Summer Heat Part 2....let me know what you think or if you wanna purchase it email me at realurbanradio@gmail.com.


Download Mixtape Provided by DatPiff.com

R&B vs Hip Hop Volume 6 "Our President" Edition Out December
submit your tracks to realurbanradio@gmail.com (serious artists only)


Now check out my artists, T Plezya official mixtape...Urban Entertainment presents T Plezya Part One...Let me know what you think send your feedback to realurbanradio@gmail.com


Urban Entertainment presents T Plezya Part Two: Coming Soon

Want T Plezya on your track email your request at tplezyaondatrack@gmail.com (serious inquires only)

Keep it Urban....

Ya Girl Samore aka DJ Mo Urban, keepin it so urban, ya digg...

No comments: