Wednesday, January 13, 2010

URBAN ENTERTAINMENT RADIO- MARTA ADELE

Urban Entertainment Radio Promo


Sha Chill produced track


Marta Adele's

Sober



Marta Adele: Singer, Actor, Dancer. At the tender age of three, I knew that I had to be in the spotlight. Since childhood, I have been involved in some form of singing, acting, or dance. I started ballet at the age of four in the Columbia City Ballet conservatory. It wasn't until my middle school years that I understood what I truly wanted to do, sing. After a few musicals here and there, I soon figured out I could write as well. So with a small arsenal of lyrics I went on a hunt for a musical collaborator. I found Sedrek Childress aka Sha Chill by sheer luck. His Grammy Nominated Production transformed my musical Ideas into Radio Success. Now, off the strength of his talent, I am currently working with HBO television producers and my music is being presented to some of the top managers in California. I'm also being considered for roles in other major theatrical presentations. With the help of Sha Chill, I am lucky enough to say that I'm making my passion into my career!


Sober produced by Sha Chill

http://limelinx.com/files/16939e8334e4c099197f2f865fa63968

Feedback Please

1-10 -->> Keep it 100


send feedback to realurbanradio@gmail.com




For More Marta Adele:

www.myspace.com/martaadele







Urban Entertainment
www.realurbanent.ning.com

No comments: