Saturday, October 10, 2009

Urban Ent Promo: Travster & GrimReef

Urban Entertainment Radio Promo Presents....





"FREEBASE MUZIK"


TRAVSTER

Travis J. Caldwell aka Travster born & raised in Panama City Fla. The oldest out of 6 children to his father, 5 children his mother. As the oldest grew into fondness of music. In elementary chorus, to middle school band, entering high school for brief lessons in keyboard. (travsters voice)" I started taking music more serious when I met a few classmates in school who "rapped" but i looked more into producing, A late friend of mine; Suksan Senakit; (R.I.P.) actually came to me and insisted that prod beatz off a program FL STUDIO/fruityloops after a little pencil & pen beat contest in class. Ever since then been on the grind pursuing what used to be a dream; now a vivid experience in music. I have grown now with a my high school sweetheart who supports me, and i have two hungry children i do this for.. Its time for me to grow up.. I Dropped out of school, hustled, than got a girl pregnant. To make things right i went back and got my GED got me a job til i went into the army. Got arrested several time for mistakes i cant change that got me into my struggling stage. Got discharged & now im back to working with a dream which i should have put more time into. Seems to be my calling now. short and simple.." Travster now as a producer/artist is with the upcoming label SILVERDIAMOND ceo Stan Jones; teamed with two other solid artists; J-Cool of Eastside Industry Entertainment, & Grim Reef of In The Mix Productions



SEND FEEDBACK RATE 1 - 10


HUMAN NATURE: Travster, Grim Reef, J Cool http://limelinx.com/files/4c05a2aa5411a41a611dc8d07e6b868e







SEND FEEDBACK (1 - 10 )

1 its WACK OR LACKING and 10 its HOT & THEY READY





NEED A TRACK BLAST OUT HIT ME UP





No comments: