Saturday, July 25, 2009

BLACK KADAFI: HIT HIM ON DA CELLY!


Black Kadafi

Black Kadafi Da King Shit I'm 30 years old rap artist from the Southside of Chicago. I started writing and preforming at age 13. In order to learn the ropes, for 3 years I attended Columbia College with a focus in Music Business. School taught me a lot, but there is nothing like hands on experience. In 1999, I joined S.A.W Soidierz At War, a group well known for wearing orange and black colors and our hardcore millitary style. Together, our album sold more than 100,000 copies on the street and in stores in Chi town alone. Together, we dropped 3 albums featuring artists' such as Chuck "D" of Public Enemy and Big Ed (RIP) of No Limit Records, both featured on our debut album. We released total of 4 albums. In 2002, for both business/personal reasons I decided to step back from the game But I continued writing and being creative. In 2007 I came back ready to roll as a solo artist. Im also the artist/manager/CEO of King & Emp Entertainment. My moto is "DO 4 SELF". My family thats rollin with me is Cel$ and Da Empp. Im here looking to get me and my artist name and music out there to the world. it happen. So fans, DJ's, radio stations, promoters, producers, magazine companies, etc. get at me so we can make this happen.

NEW SINGLE: My Celly

clean http://www.zshare.net/audio/631535353aa5be12/
dirty http://www.zshare.net/audio/63153408963fbc55/

www.myspace.com/kissdarings
www.twitter.com/blackkadafi



PLEASE RATE SONG 1- 10

SEND FEEDBACK TO: REALURBANPROMO@GMAIL.COM


FOR DROPS, INTERVIEWS, ETC: blackkadafi@gmail.com

No comments: