Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Real Urban Entertainment Update

Hey peeps your girl Samore here....I have been trying like forever to get this music up and interviews from past guest on the show...but the computer I'm working on has been trippin'. I know I told you Keyshia Cole was coming on the show like last week or I was going to try to get the interview with her. Well, that all fell through and know we are working back with management...and since she's busy doing shows we won't be able to get her yet. But your girl will not give up. Thanks for supporting the site. Don't forget to subscribe to free updates and free text messages for your realiest urban entertainment.

This week on the show your boy T Plezya would be taking the show to another level and dropping off his latest single and introducing the you tube contest he's about to launch your boy is doing big things. You can check him out www.myspace.com/tplezya .

Next week 2 Pistols will be talking about how "He" Got It and where he got his name from.

And your boy Nick from the real world hollywood might be also on the show and I'm going to try to get Omarion back on the show. So we can see what's up with him and Bow Wow...because Bow Wow is suppose to have some diss record about him. I thought they were brothas. But we'll discuss more on this on the show also the fact Young Jezzy said that Keyshia Cole proposed to him and he dumped her...Now I don't know about her...I'm going to have to go with my girl KC and what she had to say about it in the Essence Magazine...More on this and more the show tomarrow...

Check out the following new artist:

Casely's drunk dial: www.myspace.com/casely
Qwote's shawty its your booty: www.myspace.com/qwote
Camar she loves the flava: www.myspace.com/camar

let me know what ya think email me urbanent08@gmail.com with your shout out and request and it just might make it on the air.

Make sure you tune in online at 2pm est, 11am pst http://owlradio.fau.edu

Until next time be good and keep it so urban

Ya Girl Samore aka DJ Mo Urban keepin it so urban

No comments: